Call for panels for the Second International Conference on Public Policy (ICPP)
Deadline : 15th October, 2014
The conference call for participation is structured in two steps:
The first step is a "call for panels" which begins on 1st September, 2014, with a final deadline of 15th October, 2014.
The second step is a "call for papers" which will begin on 1st November, 2014 with a final deadline of 15th January, 2015.
With this call for panels, we would like to invite you to propose a panel for this conference. A panel may consist of 1 to 3 sessions and each session (with a duration of 2 hours each) can have 4 to 5 papers. Panel proposals can be on any specific topic: theoretical, methodological, or empirical approaches are all welcome.
The proposal should contain:
The Scientific Committee will announce the names of accepted proposals on November 15th, 2014 and publish a "call of papers" for these panels on the Conference website. Each panel can comprise up to three separate sessions with each session having a maximum of five papers each. Final papers selection will be made by the panel chairs before 15th February, 2015.
List of possible subject categories:
1. Policy process theories
2. Comparative public policy
3. Policy and politics
4. Public, problem and agenda setting
5. Policy formulation and decision making
6. Policy implementation
7. Policy design
8. Policy advice, expertise and evaluation
10. Public policy, administration and policymakers
11. Discourse and critical policy research
12. Governance, policy networks and coalitions
13. Gender and public policy
14. Local and multi-level governance
15. Politics, policy and business
16. Specific empirical policy topics (for example, health policy, social policy, environmental policy, etc.)
Please see our ICPP 2015 Call for Panels page for guidelines on submitting panel proposals: http://www.icpublicpolicy.org/CALL-FOR-PANELS-ICPP-2015